May 17, 2006

I wish I had some friends in this city :(

I mean, we have people to socialize with (v. few) but no FRIENDS that I can count on to cheer me up or just be silly with. Couples would be ideal but I'm so desperate, at this point, even GIRLS will do.

Poor me :(

4 comments:

  1. We're meant to be.. I need goofy and loud not prude and proper.

    move to twin..er no, we move there. How do we now set the trap on P and make him think like he thought of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's not much of a trap if you two actually tell me you're going to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaan, I could tell you a million times but you kinda oversee the obvious at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! You need to call and make an effort!!! :P Silly girl...

    ReplyDelete