December 7, 2004

Colors Colors Everywhere

Guess what i managed to win during our "Secret Santa Gift Exchange" at work this week?

A 96-colors Crayola set and Crayola doodle book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since I am super bored at work, I have been coloring all afternoon. I wish the book was a coloring book but it's just a doodle book, so I draw pictures with my black marker and color inside the lines.

I might buy a coloring book and take that with my crayons on the plane on Friday... hmm. I wonder if Swissair has a kiddie pack they will give me so I can use their coloring book? Sarwar thinks it's unlikely they would give it to me :(

So I havent used all 96 yet, but currently am quite excited by "laser lemon" and "jazzberry jam" :D

After coloring, I went through the crayons to find a shade that might describe my wedding dress color, since I have been unable to articulate the exact shade. Turns out my dress is a mixture of magenta and jazzberry jam - more magenta, really. Hmm, that was simple. And certainly makes more sense than "maroony purply red wine-ish".

I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment