November 21, 2004

*cough cough*

I'm sick - again :(

A cough that's coming out of a painful knot in my chest, an alternatively blocked and runny nose, and a woozy head. Sniff sniff (literally).

There's a wedding expo I want to go today but might be too sick to make it. Sarwar thinks I'm silly to want to go to a wedding expo when the wedding itself is almost all planned and we're leaving in 3 weeks, but I would like all the ideas I can get! Plus, it is my newfound dream to own a bridal store and become a wedding planner - no, seriously - and this shall be a good way to get an idea of the industry.

Well it's only 9:30am (don't ask why, I've been up at half eight this whole weekend) so I have some time to figure out if I'm well enough to go.

Meanwhile, I shall breakfast upon a cheese omelette and some Wheat Thins, and finally watch Saathiya again - just for kicks :P~

Toodlepip.

No comments:

Post a Comment