So my trip to Toronto was most fun, albeit short. In 48 hours, I ate lots of chicken pulao, pretended to have a trance club in my living room, took photos of black squirrels running up and down trees, played glow-in-the-dark mini golf and changed 7 outfits. Who says I dont live Bollywood?
It was much fun, though, as my two best buds - Salman and Abdullah - both showed up in an attempt to "surprise" me. Of course, I wasn't surprised and their entire plan had been known to me due to slip ups from friend-of-sister Furrukh, who meant well really, but didn't anticipate the cunning of The Xinu (like The Donald, sans bad hair-do). Muwahahaha! Foiled them again!
Felt good to bond with my buds, as I was seeing Salu after 2.5 yrs ('cos he's a lazy piece of crap and never visited) and Abdu after a year-ish. Did show off my ring though. Kekekeke. But just goes to prove that no matter how far your friends are, and how rarely you meet, you can always pick up where you left off and its very comforting to have them around. Except they're never around when you need them :P~
The glow-in-the-dark mini golf was pretty awesome, I must say. The whole thing was indoors (obviously) and was designed like an Amazon jungle, with leopards and turtles and crocodiles and trees and erupting volcanoes etc. Quite dazzling. The down side? The Salu-Xinu team lost to the Niku-Fufu team by 2 points - we THINK. Someone forgot to score the 17th hole. Pfft.
But whatever the fun that was had (and there was plenty, which left me wishing for more) at the end of the day, it was good to come back to Sarwar and my routine. Yay for home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment